Senior Dorset Dating's Safety Advice
You will be able to date safely when using Senior Dorset Dating, but we advise you to follow these easy to remember tips:
- Take advantage of our safety features . By vetting your potential matches, you can get to know them better. You'll be able to see if they’d be a good match. If they are, break the ice with mutual interests & start your new romance
- Trust your gut instinct, it has got you this far. If it is telling you something is too good to be true, it may well be
- Be realistic with your matches. You may be bowled over by someone who sounds perfect. But remember to keep your feet on the ground and take your time getting to know them
- Be honest about yourself and your intentions. If you’re looking for a genuine connection, you will do better by starting your relationship with honesty
- Do not give away personal information or details such as your address, bank account or your phone number
- Keep all communications within Senior Dorset Dating. This way, our moderators can assist you if there are any issues.
- We take your safety seriously. In the rare event that you are contacted by a member who you believe is an online dating scammer, please use the 'Report this Member' button to alert our moderation team. You can find the button on the top right hand side of every profile. When you report a profile, our highly trained team will review it as soon as possible.